The "plug & play" flash lamp systems was introduced for the first time in 1987 by Rapp OptoElectronics. Since then development has continued to further improve the system.
The JML-C2 UV-Flash comes as a comprehensive single unit with fiber optic coupling.
- Point source high efficiency flash bulb
- High pulse energy of up to 220 J/pulse
- Moderate repetition rate (0.2 - 8 Hz)
- Power supply with build-in lamp housing
- UV anti-reflection coated quartz optics
- Calibrated photodiode for lamp adjustment
- Internal / external trigger
- Broad range to set the flash energy
- Focus mode i.e. low energy flash energy for focusing procedures
- Filter slot including UV short pass filter optimized for uncaging applications
- pulse length between 0.5 ms and 1 ms
- Complete and versatile plug-and-play system
- Condensers for different microscope types available from TILL Photonics GmbH