Careers - Jobs at TILL Photonics
TILL Photonics is a dynamic company with about 50 employees located in the South-West of Munich. We develop high-end digital light microscopes and components for life science microscopy - designing, manufacturing and marketing these on a world-wide basis.
In this rapidly growing sector we are respected as a pioneer in instrument innovation and novel technologies.
We are a subsidiary of FEI Company, a leading diversified scientific instruments company. It is a premier provider of electron- and ion-beam microscopes and solutions for nanoscale applications across many industries: industrial and academic materials research, life sciences, semiconductors, data storage, natural resources and more. With more than 60 years of technological innovation and leadership, FEI has set the performance standard in transmission electron microscopes (TEM), scanning electron microscopes (SEM) and DualBeams™, which combine a SEM with a focused ion beam (FIB). Headquartered in Hillsboro, Ore., USA, FEI is a publicly traded company (FEIC) with approximately 2000 employees worldwide.
Acceleration of the growth of the Life Science business and opening up new marketing opportunities for our high-resolution technologies as well as developing future markets for correlative microscopy for cellular biology, which integrates high performance light and electron microscopy.
Sales Account Manager US West / Central (m/f)
- Own all sales/ account management responsibilities of specified products to all sites including resolving any issues
- Performs high quality product demonstrations at customer sites. Technical product expert(s) will assist with demonstrations, and throughout all phases of the sales cyclec
- Development and execution of a sustainable growth strategy in assigned region
- Maintain accurate quarterly booking forecasts
- Understand all budget issues at each customer and take strategic action
- Effective management of the complete sales process from initial contact with prospects, to contract closing and order processing, to successful installation and customer training
- Development and implementation of adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction in assigned region
- Partner with our marketing and product management groups to ensure alignment on product strategy and roadmaps
This position is ideal for an experienced professional wanting to be involved with a dynamic team and exposed to a constant variety of customer application areas. The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Typically requires a university degree, preferably in a scientific discipline. PHD is preferred
- Typically requires 5 years of direct sales experience with complex microscopy solutions and imaging software in the biomedical market (including profit responsibility)
- Excellent knowledge in live cell imaging techniques/microscopy
- Highly developed negotiation skills for customer interaction and closure of sales and other issues
- Excellent, enthusiastic, and clear communication skills are critical to the success of this position
- Systematic problem solving by working with customers and account team
- Presentation skills and creating materials for presentations to internal and external audiences
- Ability to work in good cooperation within an account team
- Ability to travel to customer sites and factory locally and internationally
Please send your application (incl. CV and references) to TILLfirstname.lastname@example.org subject: "Sales Account Manager US West/Central" indicating your earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectation.