Careers - Jobs at TILL Photonics
TILL Photonics is a dynamic company with about 50 employees located in the South-West of Munich. We develop high-end digital light microscopes and components for life science microscopy - designing, manufacturing and marketing these on a world-wide basis.
In this rapidly growing sector we are respected as a pioneer in instrument innovation and novel technologies.
We are a subsidiary of FEI Company, a leading diversified scientific instruments company. It is a premier provider of electron- and ion-beam microscopes and solutions for nanoscale applications across many industries: industrial and academic materials research, life sciences, semiconductors, data storage, natural resources and more. With more than 60 years of technological innovation and leadership, FEI has set the performance standard in transmission electron microscopes (TEM), scanning electron microscopes (SEM) and DualBeams™, which combine a SEM with a focused ion beam (FIB). Headquartered in Hillsboro, Ore., USA, FEI is a publicly traded company (FEIC) with approximately 2000 employees worldwide.
Acceleration of the growth of the Life Science business and opening up new marketing opportunities for our high-resolution technologies as well as developing future markets for correlative microscopy for cellular biology, which integrates high performance light and electron microscopy.
Senior Sales Manager - Asia (m/f, based in China/Japan)
- International sales of our products (via distributors) throughout Asia
- Cooperation with the local sales and service divisions of FEI
- Development and execution of a sustainable growth strategy in assigned region
- Build-up and qualification of a powerful distributor network
- Management of strategic partnerships in sales territory (incl. OEM)
- Development and implementation of adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction in assigned region
- Contribution to the development of our strategy as well as to the initiation and negotiation of project cooperations
- Cooperation with our marketing and product management departments
- University degree in a science discipline, ideally Ph.D.
- Excellent knowledge in live cell imaging techniques and correlative microscopy
- Several years of professional experience in direct and indirect sales of complex microscopy solutions and imaging software in the biomedical market (incl. profit responsibility)
- Excellent, enthusiastic, clear communication skills, both written and verbal, with a diverse audience are critical to the success of this position
- Ability to work on your own as well as in cooperation with the FEI sales and service divisions
- Proven ability to interact with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Highly developed negotiating skills and success driven
- High mobility and flexibility (travel throughout Asia)
- Proficiency in English
Please send your application (incl. CV and references) to TILLemail@example.com subject: "Senior Sales Manager - Asia" indicating your earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectation.